Electronic Device Policy: All student electronics are to be put away before entering the classroom and should not be taken out unless the teacher gives express permission to do so. Failure to follow policy will result in an automatic discipline referral.
Food and Drink in Classroom: No food (including candy) or drink should be brought into classroom.
Late Work Policy: Student are responsible for asking for missed work and will be allowed an additional day for each excused absence to turn in assigned work.
There will be no late work accepted without a penalty. Class work must be done during classtime. Failure to do so may result in a zero.
- Spiral notebook 8.5"x11.5" [only for French Class, remains in class]
- Plastic folder with 2 pockets and/or brads [only for French Class]
- 3 ring binder to hold all your handouts [can be shared with other classes]
- pencil, eraser, ruler
- colored pen (blue, green, or black)
- highlighter pen
- 2 markers (for whiteboards)